Engage your young people with dynamic, interactive issue based drama workshops designed to motivate, inspire and explore potential.
Previous projects have involved us performing plays to small-sized audiences, facilitating drama workshops, and running week-long residencies with a view to creating a short film written and performed by the young people.
A typical workshop might include:
- Warm up
- Group cohesion and team building exercises
- Examples of short pieces of theatre enacted by the company
- Hot-seating actors in character
- Leading discussion
- Introductory level drama techniques
- Devising and acting out scenes
- Reflection and questions
- Using theatre to develop confidence and inter-personal skills.
- Using applied drama to explore peer relevant issues around anti-social behaviour
- Developing skills around performance and devising
- Using exercises and story to inspire and engage